Stretch Marks Man: Stretch marks occur when the skin is over-stretched. This can cause the skin to thin and even crack. That’s why the marks of stretch marks are clearly visible on the skin. Usually, the problem of stretch marks occurs in women, but there are stretch marks on the skin of men too. However, with the help of some treatment, they can be overcome.
Home Remedies for Stretch Marks Man
Stretch Marks: We have always heard that stretch marks are a problem that only affects women. However, the problem of these stretch marks is also very common in men. Also, like women, stretch marks can cause complications in men as well. Men usually face the problem of stretch marks during puberty due to rapid puberty, weight gain and bodybuilding. Stretch marks can also be caused by chronic conditions such as diabetes and scleroderma.
What are the causes of stretch marks in men?
These are mainly related to physical conditions-
- Rapid growth during puberty, which leaves stretch marks mainly on the upper arms, thighs, buttocks, and back.
- Stretch marks appear on the abdomen due to rapid weight gain and obesity.
- Bodybuilding, in which the rapid growth of muscles is accompanied by the appearance of stretch marks.
- Some bodybuilders use anabolic steroids, which can contribute to stretch marks.
- Even genetically, some men may have the problem of stretch marks due to their genes.
Home Remedies to Remove Stretch Marks
- People usually use cosmetic products to remove stretch marks. But with the help of some home remedies, you can get rid of it.
- Use natural avocado oil.
- You can also use almond oil or jojoba oil.
- Aloe vera is also effective in removing stretch marks.
Cosmetic Treatment to Remove Stretch Marks
Many times people are not satisfied with home remedies. If you are one of these people, there are some cosmetic treatments available for stretch marks. Let’s find out…
Stretch marks can be removed with the help of laser therapy. This increases the production of collagen and helps in reducing the appearance of stretch marks on our skin.
Microdermabrasion is a painless procedure to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. It works on the skin to tighten the collagen and elastin fibers by targeting the top layer of the skin.
If other treatments are unsuccessful, Cosmetic Surgery is an option. This is an expensive treatment, in which stretch marks can be removed from your body permanently.
Creams are used to reduce the marks of stretch marks. Some creams are available over the counter, while others are prescribed by a doctor.
The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.