HomeSportsT20 World Cup: Worked on my skills when I didn’t get chance...

T20 World Cup: Worked on my skills when I didn’t get chance in IPL, reveals Farooqi

हमें फॉलो करें
Tarouba, June 14 (IANS) Afghanistan’s left-arm fast-bowler Fazalhaq Farooqi said his superlative performances in the Men’s T20 World Cup have come due to him always working on improving his skills in the time he spent on the sidelines for Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL 2024. Farooqi is leading wicket-taking charts of T20 World Cup through his […]

- Advertisement -
Tarouba, June 14 (IANS) Afghanistan’s left-arm fast-bowler Fazalhaq Farooqi said his superlative performances in the Men’s T20 World Cup have come due to him always working on improving his skills in the time he spent on the sidelines for Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL 2024. Farooqi is leading wicket-taking charts of T20 World Cup through his […]

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

69th National Film Awards 2023 full list actor and actress Neha Malik लाल रंग की बिकनी में इंटरनेट पर छा गई ये एक्ट्रेस Apple Store launch in Mumbai: Tim Cook eats Vada pav with Madhuri Dixit, celebs pose with the CEO Nandini Gupta wins Femina Miss India 2023 Palak Tiwari ने खुलासा किया कि सलमान खान अपने सेट पर महिलाओं को ‘कम नेकलाइन’ पहनने की अनुमति नहीं देते हैं